1950s Levis Big E Short Horn Suede Leather Jacket Size M
Very cool and rare jacket that we are pleased to have in our possession. The Short Horn suede jacket with the original inside Authentic Western Wear label intact.
- Buckskin suede leather
- Made in USA in the 1950's
- Original 'Short Horn' Western Wear label inside
- Double sided Big E Redtab
- Two chest pockets
- Contrast leather collar
- Heavy-duty LS&Co snap buttons all working perfectly
- Made as water resistant
- Adjusters on lower back, also with snap buttons
Fit: Designed to sit above the waist. Longer sleeves so could easily cover your whole arm while riding a horse. Large shoulders for better movement.
Condition: (G+) Leather is strong and feels like it has been properly broken in. Some marks from wear. Please see pics. One smaller rip where sleeves have been folded up. Collar has some wear as well. All in all, good looking and easy to wear jacket.
- Size: No size is labeled. It would fit a mens S with perhaps a sweatshirt or a denim jacket underneath, or a M or even L with just a tee under. Please see measurements below befor purchase. Note: Sleeves are without any adjusters, so they can easily be shortened.
- Pit to pit: 20.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 25.3"
- Waist: 17"
- Length front: 21.5"
- Length back: 22"
- Arm opening: 5.5"