1960s Vietnam Tour Jacket Size fits M
”When I die I’ll go to heaven beacause I’ve spent my time in hell”
- Vietnam-Era souvenir tour jacket
- Phu-Cat 1967-1968
- A local tailor would often make these jackets to customs specs for soldiers to bring home to their family and friends as souvenirs.
- 100% cotton jacket with a cotton inner lining.
- Rare chainstitch embroidery
- Elastic band at waist
- Possibly a replacement YKK zipper. Runs well.
Condition: Overall very good condition. No rips or holes or repairs. Lining has some staining (see last pic) All embroidery is in nice condition as well, But has a few loose stitches on back. A nice even greyish fade/wash to the color of the jacket.
- Size: No size label present. Would fit a mens modern M or a wider size S. Please see measurements below:
- Pit to pit: 23”
- Shoulders: 19,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 22”
- Length front: 20”
- Length back: 23”
- Waist: 21,5”