- Union Made in USA, 1970's
- Iconic and timeless cowboy western jacket
- Two chest pockets
- Tan contrast corduroy collar
- Blanket lined
- All original Lee Riders brass buttons
- Adjusters on back with 'cat's eye' buttons
- Authentic Union Made label inside chest pocket
Original label and care tag
Condition: Great condition with some minor paint spots and wear.
Size: No size label present. Jacket will fit a men's modern S. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 23"
- Length back: 23"
- Waist: 17"
Back to SELECTED DENIM JACKETS