1993 USAF Summer Flight Coveralls Size 38-Short (Fits S)
- Made in USA 1993 by Equa Industries Inc.
- Dark sage green
- 92% meta-aramid, 5% para-aramid, 3% conductive fiber
- Lightweight for summer use
- Two-way front zipper
- Two zippered chest pockets
- One Zippered shoulder pocket
- Two zippered thigh pockets
- Two zippered lower leg pockets
- Zippered legs for fastening on both legs
- Velcro pockets on leg and shoulders
- Velcro waist adjusters
- Velcro cuff adjusters
- Velcro insignia patches on chest and shoulder
- Round collar
- Air vents in armpits
- Bi-swing back
- Original neck label
Condition: Amazing condition with almost no signs of wear. Some spots on lower back (See photo).
Size: Tagged 38-Short. Will fit a mens modern size S or a womens M in our opinion. Keep in mind that overalls/coveralls need to fit slightly larger in the waist, than a normal pair of pants, to make it fit right.
See measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 21.5"
- Waist across: 17.5"
- Inseam: 30"
- Neckline to waist: 18.5"
- Overall length: 59"
- Leg opening: 9"
- Thigh: 14"