1940s Duxbak Hunting Vest Size M
- Made in Utica, New York USA, 1940's
- 100% light brown cotton twill
- Buttoned front opening
- Original Duxbak buttons
- Chain stitch construction
- Shell slots on front and back
- Curved front hem
- Original rayon neck label along with a label sewn in by the retailer Von Lengerke & Antoine, Chicago
- Short boxy fit to be worn over a jacket
Condition: Amazing condition with only only one broken button. No holes or rips.
- Size: No size is marked. In our opinion it would fit a mens M. Please see measurements before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21"
- Neck: 12.5”
- Armpit to bottom: 8.8"
- Length front from shoulder: 22"
- Length back from shoulder: 20.5”