1940s Named WWII P-43 13-Star HBT Utility Shirt Size L
A very special item with a unique and personal gem that is included. A Kodachrome slide of the original US Army private wearing the actual shirt. Dated August 1954.
- 100% cotton HBT (Herringbone Twill)
- Made in USA 1940’s
- Dark olive green
- Original 13-star metal buttons
- Two large cargo chest pockets
- Original insignia and patches
- Name tape reads SCHLEGEL
- Gasflap has been removed
- Unreadable stamp in neck
- Utility garments were usually made with shorter sleeves
Condition: Color is still quite solid and dark. Both cuffs have been repaired. Collar has worn through.
Size: Labeled as a 36-Regular. This shirt would in our opinion, fit a mens modern size (or perhaps a boxy M).
Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 23”
- Shoulders: 20.5”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 23"
- Length back: 28.5”