1940s WWII P-43 13-Star HBT Utility Shirt Size S/M
- 100% cotton HBT (Herringbone Twill)
- Made in USA 1940’s
- Dark olive green
- Original 13-Star metal buttons
- Two large cargo chest pockets
- Button on cuffs for adjustment
- Gasflap still present inside front placket
- Original stamps on lower front
Condition: Spots on back and front, a small rip on left arm. Please inspect all photos.
- Size: No label or stamp. This shirt would in our opinion, fit a mens modern size S or a short M. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22”
- Shoulders: 19”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 23.4"
- Length front: 23”
- Length back: 26”