1940s WWII USMC P-44 HBT Utility Shirt Size 36 (Fits M)
- P44 Uniform Utility Work Shirt
- Made in USA in the 1940's and used in WW2 and after
- 100% Cotton HBT
- One chest pocket with pencil slot
- Two larger inside pockets
- Original USMC “Donut” buttons
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
- Gasflap has been removed
- Stenciled USMC on chest pocket
- Stamped "REISSUED" in the neck
Condition: (G-) Solid color on the HBT, but has quite alot of rust stains on the back, right sleeve and some on the front. These shirts were issued as utility work jackets, and this has been reissued so very good condition considered. One button on chest pocket is missing.
- Size: This shirt is not marked or stamped with any size, but fits approx the same as others we've had. The best fit would be a mens modern M or even a L with just a tee under, in our opinion. Please see measurements below:
- Pit to pit: 23"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 23”
- Back length: 27"
- Front length: 24”