1940s WWII USN N-4 Field Jacket Size S (Fits S/M)
- Original WW2 US Navy Field Jacket. Produced as a counter-part to the army’s M-41, to be used on shore by units like the Seabees.
- Poplin cotton jacket with wool lining
- USN stencil on chest
- Original Conmar ‘Bell’ zipper
- Original urea buttons (one missing)
- Wool inside pockets
- Missing label
- Condition: Some mothbites to the wool, and smaller spots, but overall good condition. No rips or holes.
- Size: No label present. Fits a mens modern S or M.
Please see measurements below:
- Pit to pit: 21”
- Shoulder to shoulder:18”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 22,5”
- Body length front: 23,5”
- Body length back: 24”