1940s WWII USN N-4 Field Jacket Size S/M
- Original WW2 US Navy Field Jacket. Produced as a counter-part to the army’s M-41, to be used on shore by units like the Seabees.
- Poplin cotton jacket with wool lining
- USN stencil on chest
- Original Talon HBT zipper
- Original urea buttons
- Wool inside pockets
- Missing neck label.
- Condition: Excellent. Very small bites to the wool, two smaller spots on sleeve and back. Everything else is very nice deadstock-like condition.
No label present. Fits a mens modern S or M. Please see measurments below:
- Pit to pit: 21”
- Shoulder to shoulder:18”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 23,5”
- Body length front: 23,5”
- Body length back: 26”