1940s WWII Modified HBT Frogskin Vest Size S/M
- Modified from a pair of coveralls
- 100% cotton HBT (Herringbone Twill)
- Made in USA 1940's
- Two large stud buttoned cargo pockets on front
- Hidden zipper in front opening with a YKK zipper
- Many lovely repairs that add a lot of character
- Made as reversible so soldiers could switch between two different nuances of the camouflage
Frogskin (or Duck Hunter) camouflage was used by the Marines in WWII and was proven to be very effective and today the garments are considered quite rare. It consists of two brown and two green spots on a beige or light green background.
Condition: Amazing repairs, amazing fade. Please inspect all photos of this lovely vest.
- Size: No size is marked. Fits a mens modern size S or a short M, due to the length. Please see measurements before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18”
- Length front from shoulder: 18”
- Length back from neckline: 18.5”