1940s WWII P-43 13-Star HBT Cropped Utility Shirt Size S/M
- 100% cotton HBT (Herringbone Twill)
- Made in USA 1940’s
- Dark olive green
- Original 13-Star metal buttons
- Two large cargo chest pockets
- 'Ghost patch' on chest
- Gasflap is no longer present
- Cropped body and sleeves - Please see measurements below
Condition: Smaller signs of wear and storage. One hole on the back. Please inspect all photos.
- Size: No label or stamp. This shirt would in our opinion, fit a mens modern size S or a short M. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22.5”
- Shoulders: 19”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 21"
- Length front: 23.5”
- Length back: 26”