Skip to content
- P44 Uniform Utility Shirt
- Made in USA in the 1940's and used in WW2 and after
- 100% Cotton HBT (Herringbone Twill)
- One chest pocket with pencil slot
- Two larger inside pockets
- Original USMC “Donut” brass buttons
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment (right one missing)
- Gasflap still present
- Stenciled USMC on chest pocket, but bare visible
- Random stamps under collar and front placket
Condition: Very nice authentic condition with a amazing feel and fade. One button is missing. Other than that, just normal wear. No rips or major issues.
Size: This shirt has '38' written in the neck. We recommend it fit a mens modern size L. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 23.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24”
- Back length: 29"
- Front length: 25.5”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection