1940s WWII USMC P-44 HBT Utility Shirt Size 38 (Fits M/L)
- P44 Uniform Utility Shirt
- Made in USA in the 1940's and used in WW2 and after
- 100% Cotton HBT (Herringbone Twill)
- One chest pocket with pencil slot
- Two larger inside pockets
- Original USMC “Donut” brass buttons, and one unoriginal
- Gasflap still present
- Large USMC stencil on chest pocket
- Handmade corporal ranks on shoulders
- Sleeves have been slightly shortened, so there are no buttons on cuffs
Condition: One unoriginal button as well as one button missing. Some paint spots on front. Some fraying to cuffs and very smaller holes to neck and arms. Great faded light green HBT.
- Size: This shirt has no label with size present. It matches the size of the other size 38 we have in stock. We recommend it fit a mens modern size M or a short L due to the boxy fit, though short sleeves. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 23.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 22.5”
- Back length: 27"
- Front length: 24.5”