1940s WWII USMC P-41 HBT Uniform Jacket Size 36 (Fits M)
- Original P-41 Jacket listed to privates in the 1940’s to be used in warmer climates.
- As seen in the HBO series “The Pacific”.
- Work/chore jacket construction with two tool/utility pockets and one pocket on chest.
- Adjusters on sleeves.
- All original USMC “Donut” buttons.
- 100% HBT Cotton (Herringbone Twill)
- Missing one button on sleeve (See pic)
- One small hole on sleeve, otherwise beautiful vintage condition with a slight wash/fade to the HBT fabric.
Size is a 36, but fits bigger and matches and modern mens medium i would say.
Pit to pit 21”
Back length 27,5”