1956 Patched Deadstock OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size S
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Dated December 1956
- Manufactured by J.M. Wood Mfg Co.
- Two chest pockets with rectangular flaps
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Original US Army patch among others
- Original brown buttons (1950's style)
Condition: (Mint) Deadstock crisp condition. Like new.
- Size: Size is marked as a mens S. This shirt would fit a mens modern size S in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase. This shirt will probably shrink about 1” in the lenght when washed.
- Pit to pit: 19”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5”
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 22”
- Length front: 25.5”
- Length back: 28.5”