1960s British Royal Army Combat Fatigue Trousers Size 28-31x30 (Adjustable)
- Royal British Army Combat Trousers
- Original pattern dates back to 1952. The zip-fly version like this pair, was introduced in the 1960's.
- Heavy-duty cotton-sateen in a dark olive green color
- Features two slanted hip pockets, one large back pocket, one cargo pocket on left leg and one smaller
- Reinforced knees
- All original buttons present
- Adjustable button waist
- Belt loops
- Buttons on the interior for suspenders
- Fit is a wide straight fit with a high waist
Condition: (VG-) Unissued, but has smaller marks and spots from normal wear. A slight fade is starting to appear.
- Size: (Measured flat)
- Waist: 31" Stretched ( Adjustable down to approx 28" )
- Inseam" 30.5"
- Front rise: 15"
- Back rise: 18"
- Leg opening: 10"