1950s Buckaroo by Big Smith Pleated Denim Jacket Size M/L
- The Buckaroo - A western-style denim jacket made in USA by Big Smith
- Dates back to 1950's
- Known for the horseshoe stitching on the chest pockets
- Chainstitch construction
- Original neck label
- Pleated front
- Sturdy sanforized medium-heavyweight denim
- Bar-tacks at stress points
- Gussets on back for better movement
- Two chest pockets and two lower tool pockets
- Beautiful and working Big Smith stud brass buttons on front and cuffs
Condition: Great condition for it's age! Some wear to back of the collar. A few smaller paint spots on left sleeve and some tiny oil spots on front and back. Denim is still dark in most places and ready to start fading.
- Size: Tagged as a 42. Jacket will fit a mens modern M or L with just a tee underneath. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24"
- Length front: 21.5"
- Length back: 23"