Skip to content
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Brown urea buttons (1950's)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Cut-off sleeves
- Name tape and insignia has been removed
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- No original tags and labels present
Condition: Great condition and still has a dark color with a slight fade. Smaller marks from patches and normal wear.
Size: No size or label. It would fit a mens modern size L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 23"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.7"
- Sleeves from shoulder: 13"
- Length front: 26"
- Length back: 28.5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection