1950s Faded US Army HBT Type I Fatigue Shirt Size M/L
- 100% cotton HBT
- Faded olive green
- Name tape and chest insignia removed
- Sargeant first class insignia on shoulders
- Flat brown original 40's/50's style buttons
- Two chest pockets
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Collar has been repaired and looks cool with the contrast HBT fabric
Condition: Amazing fading to the HBT fabric. Smaller spots visible, fraying on cuffs. Sleeves have been shortened and seems to be and uneven length - Possibly a field repair. Neck button missing.
Size: No readable stamp or label. This shirt would in our opinion fit a mens modern M in our opinion. Please note the length of the sleeves.
See actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22”
- Shoulders: 19.5”
- Left sleeve from shoulder: 22”
- Right sleeve from shoulder: 21"
- Length front: 25”
- Length back: 27.5”