We are very pleased to have acquired this rare jacket - The Lee 100-J 'Westerner'.
The dress version of the original Rider denim jacket. As worn by Sidney Poitier in Lilies of the Field (1963) and Elvis Presley in the movie Kissin' Cousins (1964)
- Unionmade in the USA late 1950's
- Color is 'Stone Grey' which appears off-white
- 100% sanforized polished cotton
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Buttoned adjusters in waist with 'cats eye' buttons
- Original Lee 'Wobbey' steel buttons
- Single and chainstitch construction
- Sanforized - stays in shape with wash
- Original rayon Lee neck label and Unionmade tag inside chest pocket
Condition: Outstanding condition on a jacket this old. Soft feel to the fabric and only minor signs of wear. Small spots on lower sleeves and some oxidation on buttons and around button holes. No rips or holes.
- Size: Tag reads 38 and fits a mens S or a snug M in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20.5”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25”
- Length front: 20”
- Length back: 22”
- Waist: 17"