The Lee 100-J 'Westerner'.
The dress version of the original Rider denim jacket. As worn by Sidney Poitier in Lilies of the Field (1963) and Elvis Presley in the movie Kissin' Cousins (1964)
- Unionmade in the USA late 1950's
- Color is 'Stone Grey' which appears off-white
- 100% sanforized polished cotton
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Buttoned adjusters in waist with 'cats eye' buttons
- Original Lee 'Wobbey' steel buttons
- Single and chainstitch construction
- Sanforized - stays in shape with wash
- Original rayon Lee neck label and Unionmade tag inside chest pocket
Condition: Great condition on a jacket this old. Soft feel to the fabric and only minor signs of wear. One rust stain on lower left sleeve as well a discoloration on the cuff. Some visible wear on collar and some fading/color change on left side. One micro smudge on back.
Size: Tag reads 40. Estimated modern size: M or a slim L
Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24”
- Length back: 22”
- Waist: 18"