1950s Levis Big E 507XX ‘Type 2’ Denim Jacket Size M
An original Levi’s Big E Type 2 Denim Jacket that was produced between 1953-1962
- Made in USA
- Double sided 'Big E' Redtab (post 1955)
- Faded Yellow ‘Lemon’ Stitching
- Hard to tell the factory number on the top button. Can barely make out the number 17.
- Two chest pockets with buttons
- Iron buttons
- This particular jacket has a special fade to it. Perhaps a sunfade or a previous owner trying to gain a unique character using bleach.
- Selvedge line of inside placket. Oneside is folded.
- Adjusters on back
- Knife pleats
Condition: Wear and fraying to the the collar. Some typical loose stitching. Authentic vintage. No repairs on this one.
- Size: No size label. We recommend it will fit a mens modern M or a womens L.
- Please have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to pit: 20,5”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 23”
- Length front: 20”
- Length back: 23”