1950s Levis Big E ‘Short Horn’ Suede Leather Jacket Size L
Insanely cool and rare jacket with tons of mojo and authentic wear, and we are pleased to have it in our possession. The Short Horn leather jacket with the original Authentic Western Wear label intact.
- Heavy buckskin nubuck leather
- Made in USA in the 1950's
- Original 'Short Horn' Western Wear label inside
- Double sided Big E pockettab
- Two chest pockets
- Contrast leather collar
- Heavy-duty LS&Co stud buttons all working perfectly
- Made as water resistant
- Adjusters on lower back, also with stud buttons
Fit: Designed for horseback, so it sits above waist. Large shoulders for better movement.
Condition: This jacket has been worn - a lot! There is no way anyone could replicate this type of wear. Very dark and heavily worn, with some beautiful whiskering on the sleeves. Needs a repair on the right cuff. Let us know if you would like us to fix this before your purchase. Contact us for a price estimate.
Size: No size is labeled. It would fit a mens L og a M with a layer under. Please see measurements below befor purchase. Note: Sleeves are without any adjusters, so they can easily be shortened.
- Pit to pit: 23.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 25"
- Length front: 20"
- Length back: 22.5"