1950 M-50 Field Jacket Size XS-Reg (Fits S/M)
- Rare M-50 transition model
- Produced by Philmac Sportswear Inc. on Dec. 15th 1950. (See last pic of manufactors label.
- Same as the M-43 Field Jacket, but with buttons for liner jacket inside.
- Color is a different and lighter shade than the typical OG-107 on later uniforms. This is the OD#7 also seen on other 1940’s uniforms.
- 100% Cotton sateen with a poplin lining
- 4 large cargo pockets
- All original flat Urea buttons
- Shirt collar can be buttoned for harsh weather
- Drawstring at waist
- This jacket will fit the M-43 pile jacket or an M-50 / M-51 liner jacket
- View the M-50 liner jacket we have for sale
- This jacket is used and is in vintage condition. No holes or rips, but small marks and spots are visible. Please see photos.
Size is marked as a XS-regular, but fits bigger. Fitting a size mens S with a liner and perhaps a M without liner.
Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20,5
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 23,3”
- Length front: 26,5”
- Length back: 29”
(Reference photo from Lightning Archives Magazine “Military Jacket” 2019)