1950s M-50 Reversible 'Mohair Frieze' Liner Jacket Size S
Rare M-50 Liner Jacket made to use under a the M-50 Field Jacket for extra warmth.
- Mohair Frieze (Terry like cloth) took over from M-43 expensive and very heavy alpaca Pile liner jackets, after WWII.
- Is reversible - Can be buttoned up to wear under any jacket.
- 3 olive green flat buttons for closure
- Holes in armpits for better movement and ventilation
- Holes for button attachment on the inside of the M-50 field jacket
- Manufactuing stamp is not very readable, but one can barely see "Liner, Jacket, Field M-1950"
- This liner will fit inside the M-50 Field Jacket
- Condition: Ink stamps in the neck on the back. Otherwise like new.
Size label reads S, and fits a mens modern S or M. Please see measurements below and bare in mind that sleeves are ment to be short to fit inside of a jacket.
- Pit to pit: 21"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18,5"
- Sleeve from shoulder: 21"
- Length front: 25"
- Length back: 27"