1950s USMC Marines Wool Baseball Flannel Size 38 (Fits L)
- Heavy wool flannel mix
- Grey with red contrasts
- Made in USA between late 1940's / early 1950's
- Buttoned front opening
- Single and chain stitch construction
- Red sewn-on letters on front
- 'Cats eye' buttons
- Vents at armpits
- Curved hem
- Original handwriting on lower front, MARINES, DET. N.A.S. S.D.
Very rare and collectable garment
Condition: Incredible condition for it's age considering it is made of wool. Some light sun fading on shoulder and smaller bites in the neck.
- Size: The original size label reads 38, and would fit a modern mens size M or L, depending on desired fit. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22.5”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 10"
- Length front from shoulder to hem: 28.5”
- Length back from neckline to hem: 31”