1950s Named US Army Special Forces OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size M
- Made in USA in the 1950's
- Used in the Korean conflict and in the early stages of Vietnam
- 100% cotton sateen
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Faded OG-107 Olive green color
- Brown urea buttons
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Original insignia on chest, collar and shoulder including Special Forces and Airbourne patches
- Name tape reads CHENAUR
Condition: Good vintage condition with no holes or rips. Lovely light green fade. Some loose stitching as to be expected.
- Size: No size is stamped or tagged. We recommend this would fit a M or perhaps a slim L. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22" slims down to 18.5" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24"
- Length front: 25.5"
- Length back: 28"