1950s Named US Army OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size M/L
- Made in USA late 1950s / early 1960s
- Used in the Korean conflict and in the early stages of Vietnam
- 100% cotton sateen
- Type 1 - Rectangular chest pockets
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Faded OG-107 Olive green color
- Brown urea buttons (1950's style)
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Original insignia on chest
- Ghost traces on shoulder
- Name tape reads ELLIOTT
Condition: Good vintage condition with wear and a lovely fade. Shirt has been slightly slimmed in sleeves and body. Can easily be tailored wider has the original. Let us know prior to your purchase if you would like this done.
- Size: No size is stamped or tagged. We recommend this would fit a men's modern size M or perhaps a slim L. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23.5"
- Length front: 26"
- Length back: 28.2"