1960s US Army OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size S/M
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Original US Army patch on chest and specialist patch on right shoulder
- Original green Urea buttons (1960's style)
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- Original tags and labels not present
Condition: Really nice light green fade to this shirt. It has a repair in the left side (see pic) and a few loose stitches.
- Size: No sized marked. This shirt would fit a mens modern size L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 19"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 22"
- Length front: 25"
- Length back: 27"