1950s US Army P-43 HBT ‘Gasflap’ Utility Shirt Size M
- 100% HBT made from cotton
- Dark olive green
- Flat brown original 1944 Urea buttons as seen in WWII and the Korean War.
- Two large cargo chest pockets
- Soldiers insignia on sleeves
- ink stamp in neck
- Very nice repairs makes this jacket a cool wearable vintage piece.
No size is marked. This shirt would in our opinion fit a mens modern M. Please see measurements below:
- Pit to pit: 21,5”
- Shoulders: 19,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 22,5”
- Length front: 25”
- Length back: 28,5”