Skip to content
- Made to carry the pilots parachute and other flight gear. Also good for carrying anything else. Can be folded or rolled up for easy storage
- Used by the USAF and USAAF up to this day
- Made In USA, late 1940’s / early 1950’s
- Made of heavy cotton canvas twill
- Faded olive green color
- One large compartment
- Two Crown spring zippers
- Brass press studs canvas flap over zipper opening
- Thick canvas carrying handles
- USAF stencil on top
- US Government stencil on side
Condition: Has a lot of wear: Spots, smaller holes, repairs etc. Zippers are running, but one of them is only working half the way. Authentic vintage condition with a good fade.
Size: Measures approx 22x21x13"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection