1950s US Army Sunfaded HBT Utility Shirt Size M/L
- 100% HBT made from cotton
- Dark olive green
- Two sunfaded stripes on right shoulder/arm
- Original 50s-style brown Urea buttons
- Two chest pockets
- Ghost patches on shoulders
- Handwritten size and stamp in neck
Condition: Good vintage condition with a sunfade on right shoulder. Bottom button missing.
- Size: 15 1/2 x 34 is handwritten in neck. This shirt would in our opinion fit a mens modern size M og a short L. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22”
- Shoulders: 19.5”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 23.6"
- Length front: 25”
- Length back: 28”