Skip to content
- US Army M-51 fatigues pants, made around the time of the conflict in Korea
- Made of OG-107 olive green 9oz cotton sateen that was made as water repellant
- Belt loops
- Side adjusters
- Zip fly
- Two slanted side pockets with stud buttons
- Two buttoned cargo pockets with stud buttons
- Two buttoned back pockets with stud buttons
- 50's style brown urea buttons in waist for suspenders
- Drawstrings at hems for fastening (can easily be removed)
- Loose fit with a high waist
Condition: Perfectly faded and worn. Several repairs that look very good and authentic.
Size: Stencil inside with size stated is unreadable. Please see actual measurements before purchase.
- Waist: 36" (can be tightened up to 3")
- Inseam: 28"
- Front rise: 14"
- Back rise: 18"
- Leg opening: 10"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection