1950s US Army OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size M/L
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- OG-107 Olive green
- Original brown Urea buttons (1950's style)
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- Very cool and sort after Tank Division Spearhead patch on chest among others
- Name tape has been removed
Condition: Shirt still has a dark and almost unfaded color. A spot on the back and smaller spots on cuffs and sleeves. Some discoloration also. Please inspect all photos before purchase.
- Size: No sized marked. This shirt would fit a mens modern size M or short L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 22”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19”
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23”
- Length front: 25"
- Length back: 27.5”