1950s US Army OG-107 Type 1 Utility Size S
- Made by Trooper Fatigues USA
- Possibly a theater made shirt
- Two chest pockets
- Cotton / sateen mix in a 107 dark olive green shade
- Flat buttons, all original
- US Army patch and afterpatched with a WWII 66th Infrantry Black Panther patch.
Condition: No rips, holes or stains. Some nice fading starting to appear.
- Size: Sized as a mens small and fits a 36” small. Please have a look at the measurements before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 22”
- Length front: 23,5”
- Length back: 26,5”