1940s US Army WWII P-43 13-Star HBT Utility Shirt Size 42 (Fits L/XL)
- 100% cotton HBT
- Made in USA
- Faded dark olive green
- Original 13-Star metal buttons
- Two large cargo chest pockets
- Soldiers insignia on shoulders
- Button on cuffs for adjustment
- Gasflap still present inside front placket
Condition: Soft fade to the HBT fabric. Bottom button replaced, fraying on the collar and some oil/paint spots on sleeves. This shirt has a lot of character.
- Size: Label in neck reads 42-R. This shirt would in our opinion fit a mens modern size XL or a wide L. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 26”
- Shoulders: 21”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 25"
- Length front: 26.5”
- Length back: 30”