John Rich founded Woolrich Woolen Mills in Plum Run, Pennsylvania USA in 1830, where lumberjacks and huntsmen needed durable coats and jackets. The 'Buffalo Plaid' Mackinaw is one of the most iconic wool outerwear garments and the quality is built to last a lifetime. Read more about Woolrich in this article by Heddels.
- Made in USA in the 1950's
- 100% pure thick wool
- Red and black 'Buffalo Plaid'
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Buttoned cuffs
- All original buttons
- Shaped hem
- Pointy collar
- Reinforced cuffs and neckline
- Original rayon label in neck
Condition: Outstanding vintage condition with almost no signs of wear. No holes, rips or spots.
- Size: No label with size indications. In our best judgement this shirt will fit a mens modern size M or perhaps a size S with a slightly oversized fit. Please see all measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 23.5"
- Length front: 25.5"
- Length back: 27.5"