Skip to content
- The predecessor to the iconic M-65 - One of the most versatile jackets ever made.
- Made in the USA by Oakwood Mfg. Co, Inc.
- Dated 7th Nov. 1952
- OG-107 Olive green QM Shade 9oz Cotton/Sateen outer - Poplin cotton inner
- Four cargo front pockets
- HBT Talon zipper with pull
- Brown Urea buttons (1950's style)
- US Army patch and name tape on chest
- Name tape reads NAGEL
- Drawstrings at waist and hem
- Original snap buttons all working
- Woolen pocket lining
- Hood attachment available
- Original labels present
- Buttons inside for liner jacket attachment
Condition: (G+) Authentic condition with small signs of wear. Solid fade all over. One spot on front chest pocket. One button at cuff missing.
Size: Size tag reads M-Short, but these jackets are designed to be worn over many layers of clothing. It fits a modern mens M or a short L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20"
- Shoulders: 18.5”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 22.5-23”
- Length front: 27.5”
- Length back: 29.5”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection