Skip to content
- The predecessor to the iconic M-65 - One of the most versatile jackets ever made.
- Made in the USA
- Dated 1953 April 16th
- OG-107 Olive green QM Shade 9oz Cotton/Sateen outer - Poplin cotton inner
- Four cargo front pockets
- HBT Conmar zipper with pull
- Brown Urea buttons (1950's style)
- Drawstrings at waist and hem
- Original snap buttons all working
- Woolen pocket lining
- Hood attachment available
- Original labels present. Wash/wear instructions are loose.
- Buttons inside for liner jacket attachment
Condition: (G-) Some authentic wear, with smaller holes on right sleeve and one small professional repair on back. Some teeth missing in the zipper, but it is working fine.
Size: Size tag reads M-Regular, but these jackets are designed to be worn over many layers of clothing. It fits a modern mens L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 23"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20.2”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 24.5”
- Length front: 28.5”
- Length back: 31.5”
- Tags: M51, M1951, M-51, Field Jacket
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection