Skip to content
- Mens Field Shirt - 1950's pattern
- Made from thick wool blended with polyester for extra strength and durability
- Two chest pockets
- Darker and browner shade of olive green - OG-108
- Dated September 15th 1956
- Name tape reads Hoffman
- Original care tags and labels intact
Original US Army insignia on chest and shoulder
- Adjusters on cuffs
- Pointy collar
- Original buttons all working
- Short boxy fit
Condition: (Ex+) Near mint conditon.
Size: Labeled as a mens M, but fits a mens modern S or M. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23.5"
- Length front: 23.5"
- Length back: 22.5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection