1960s Deadstock Czech Military Liner Jacket Size M/L
- Great garment from the Czech Republic
- To be worn under a military coat or jacket in cold weather, but can easily be worn as a jacket
- Made in the 1960's
- Thick and warm
- Has an olive green color on the outside and a brown color inside
- Buttoned front
- Brown elasticated cuffs
- Air vents at armpits
- Original manufacturer stencils inside
Condition: Very nice condition with no holes, rips or spots. Please note, that this jacket has never been washed. We advise to wash by hand as it may shrink about one size down.
Size: This liner will fit a mens M or L. Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 23.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 26"
- Length front: 25"
- Length back: 27"