The spotted duck hunter camouflage in the South Vietnamese leopard version, also referred to as BEO-GAM. A camo that was based on the WW2 USMC Duck Hunter (or Frog Skin) pattern. It consists of brown and green spots on a beige or light green background and proved to be very effective in the Mekong Delta area. Used by the US Special Forces, ROTC, CIDG, early LRRPs and SEALs. This pair were most likely to be in-country made as a private purchase during the conflict in South East Asia
- Fatigue style pants with two slanted patch-pockets and two buttoned back pockets
- 100% super lightweight cotton
- Beautiful singlestitch construction with bar tacks at stress points
- HBT zipper in fly
- Side adjusters
- Belt loops
- All original buttons present
- Straight loose fit
Condition: Deadstock. Never used. Mint condition.
- Size: Labeled L. See the actual measurements below before purchase and please note that these pants might shrink around 1-2" overall when washed, as they are never used or washed:
- Waist: 38"
- Inseam: 32"
- Front rise: 14.5"
- Back rise: 15.5"
- Leg opening: 9.5"
- Thigh: 13"