Skip to content
- Hunting jacket in duck camo also referred to as frog skin by the military
- Made in USA in the 1960's by Weather-Wear Hunting Clothing
- 100% cotton canvas outer with a small blanket lining on back
- Light brown contrast corduroy collar
- Two larger cargo front pockets and a smaller pocket on chest
- Right cargo pocket has slots for shells
- Large nylon game pocket inside with external access
- Green urea buttons
Condition: Heavily worn with heavy fading, holes, rips and smaller paint spots. All larger holes have been repaired. One front button missing.
Size: Labeled as mens M. This jacket could fit a number of sizes depending on the fit and layers. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 23"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 22"
- Length front: 24"
- Length back: 27"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection