Skip to content
- Royal Netherlands Army Operator Trousers
- Pattern dates back to 1959
- Heavy-duty two-later canvas construction
- Two rear buttoned pockets
- Two large cargo pockets
- Adjustable button waist
- Loops on the interior for a belt or suspenders
- Button-up fly
- Cuffs can be rolled up easy with buttons on legs
- Fit is a wide straight fit with a high waist
Condition: (EX+) Deadstock-like condition. A slight fading to appear. No holes, no rips etc. One small mark on right leg.
Size: (Measured flat)
- Waist: Stretched 31" (Adjustable to about 28-29")
- Inseam" 30"
- Front rise: 14"
- Back rise: 17"
- Leg opening: 10,5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection