Skip to content
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Original insignia and US Army patch
- Name tape has been removed.
- Green Urea buttons
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- Tags are present, but print has washed out
Condition: (EX+) Excellent condition. No holes or rips. Soft feel and a dark olive green color.
Size: No size on shirt. It would fit a mens modern size L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 22.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 20.5"
- Length front: 26"
- Length back: 31.5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection