Skip to content
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- No manufactor label present
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Brown buttons (1950's style)
- Original insignia featuring Specialist patches on both shoulders
- Name tape has been removed
Condition: (G+) Authentic fading on elbows and front as well as collar. No rips, holes or any major issues.
Size: This shirt is not labeled with a size. It would fit a mens modern size M or L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 21"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23.5"
- Length front: 25"
- Length back: 28"
Includes free shipping in the EU.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection