Skip to content
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Dated Nov 29. 1963 by Curlington Mfg Co.
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Original insignia featuring the MACV patch on right shoulder. MACV was formed in 1962, so this shirt was likely used in the early stages of the Vietnam War.
- Name tape has been removed.
- Different replacement buttons, but most are dark brown (1950's style)
- Sleeves has been shortned to about 3/4 length
Condition: (G+) Authentic fading on elbows and front as well as collar. No rips, holes or any major issues. Shirt has been starched - Will take a couple of washes to get the rest out.
Size: Size is marked as a mens S. This shirt would fit a mens modern size M or L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 21.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 20.5"
- Length front: 25"
- Length back: 28"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection