1960s Early ‘Nam US Army Type I Fatigue Shirt Size S (Fits M)
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Original US Army patch
- Name tape has been removed
- Green buttons (1960's style)
Condition: (VG+) Solid overall fade. No rips, holes or any major issues.
- Size: Size is marked as a mens S. This shirt would fit a mens modern size M or a wider S in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 20.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23"
- Length front: 24"
- Length back: 27.5"
Includes free shipping in the EU.