1960s Harley Davidson D-Pocket Leather Motorcycle Jacket Size 38-R (Fits M)
- Made in USA late 1960's by Oakbrook Sportswear, Sears & Roebuck Co.
- Classic asymmetric design with belt and the sort after D-pocket
- Two zippered pockets on front with a small ticket pocket
- Cowhide outer with a quilted nylon inner lining
- Belted front
- Stainless steel Talon front zipper
- Sleeves have Serval zippers
- Shoulder straps with pins
- Woolen pocket lining
- Corduroy details inside ticket pocket and hem
- Big Harley-Davidson Motorcycles sewn-on back patch
Condition: Great condition with authentic wear and feel. No rips or holes. The neck label is coming loose, as well as lining has a few loose stitchings. Strong leather with that broken in feel. Zippers run perfect.
- Size: Marked as 38-Regular. It fits a mens modern M in our opinion, but please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24"
- Length front: 21.5"
- Length back" 23.7"